Yours Clothing Limited supplies products listed on the Yours Clothing, and BadRhino websites, and in our stores under the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions, and our Privacy and Cookie Policies carefully before using any of our websites, or ordering from us.
The Terms and Conditions apply to your use of any Yours Clothing website and to any products you purchase from them; regardless of how you access the website, including any technologies or devices where our website is available to you at home, on the move or in store.
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any updates affecting you or your purchases will be notified to you, by us in writing (via email), and on this page.
The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
This website is owned and operated by Yours Clothing Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 2886196). Registered office is: Unit B, Finmere Park, Southgate Way, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YG. Registered VAT number is: gb 638 3272 29.
- the agreement between us and you for the sale and supply of products.
- small text files which are placed by our websites on your computer hard drive to identify your computer and to store information about your session on our website
- details provided by you to us.
- details provided by you to us.
- an item offered for sale by Yours Clothing Limited.
- where details of individual products are provided, and details of any special conditions that apply to particular products are dispalyed
- any terms and conditions outside of this document applied to a specific product.
Terms and Conditions
- these terms and conditions and any special conditions applied to individual products.
- means users of our websites collectively.
We / Our / Us
- means Yours Clothing or any of our registered trading names.
- means any of our websites or registered domains.
You / Your
- refers to you as a customer.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any products you purchase from our stores, and any orders from Yours Clothing that you place through our website. These terms and conditions apply regardless of how you access the website, including via any device by which we make our website available to you.
You must read these terms and conditions carefully. When placing an order through the website, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these, you must not order any product(s) through the website.
- Placing Orders
- To place an order you will have to open an account with us, or you can login with an existing PayPal, or Amazon account. If opening an account with Your Clothing, you will be required to provide us with some compulsory personal information.
- You confirm that all personal information provided to us by you is accurate, true to your knowledge, and kept up to date. You can, at any time, update or correct your details by logging in to your Account.
- When you create an account we will ask you to create a password to allow you to access your account, and to maintain account security on this website. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your personal information. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your account, please contact us.
- If we are suspicious of any activity from your account that appears fraudulent, we can reserve the right to refuse you access to, and where necessary, delete your account.
- Order Acceptance
- Completion of checkout online does not constitute our acceptance of your order from us. You will be notified by email as soon as possible with confirmation that we are processing your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we take payment from you and despatch of the product(s) is confirmed.
- We have the right, prior to dispatching the product(s) to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
- Our contract with you will start when you receive the order despatch email and remain in place until the last day of your right to return the products.
- If we cannot supply you with the all of the productsyou ordered, we will not process the parts of your order unavailable. We will inform you of this by email and, if you have already paid for the product(s), refund you in full for the item(s) as soon as reasonably possible.
- If the fulfilment of any aspect of an order would be illegal or unlawful, we have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after despatch of products or notification to you that the order is being processed. In such circumstances, you acknowledge that Yours Clothing shall incur no liability.
- During the checkout process, you will be asked to enter your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed.
- By completing payment details you confirm that the method being used to make payment belongs to you, or is in your name where an agreement is entered into with any credit provider.
- We do not store your payment information, however third party providers used by us may be using encrypted secure payment mechanisms that could store your data. Please see individual payment providers websites for further information on how they hold your personal information collected at payment.
- We take full payment immediately for all products, unless you sign up to pay for your order using our third party credit provider. Card payments will be subject to authorisation from your card issuer, and credit facilities subject to a credit check.
- Products ordered remain the property of Yours Clothing until they have been collected in store, or we have delivered them to the address specified by you.
- If you have already received the products you ordered from us, but your payment was not received, you must either pay for the items, or return them to us in the same condition that you received them, in accordance with our reasonable return instructions and at your own expense. If you fail to do this within 30 days from the date on which we notify you of cancellation of the order, we may arrange for collection of the products at your expense.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
- Delivery and Collection
Collection from store:
- Timescales and charges for delivery vary depending on the products ordered, your delivery address, and the delivery services available. You’ll find full details of our delivery charges here.
- Delivery will be to the address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, an updated will be provided to advise whether your order has been left in a specified safe place, or returned to depot
- Orders over £50 online in a single transaction delivered to a Yours Clothing store are eligible for Free Delivery under our click and collect scheme. Offer excludes gift cards. The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
- When the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order, all risk including of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you.
- We shall be under no liability for any failure to deliver products when specified if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries. For further information about your statutory rights see “Right to Cancel” section below and contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre.
- When you collect your order from a store, you will need to bring a printout of your order confirmation. We will notify you when your order is ready to be collected from your chosen store.
- Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, we reserve the right to define what products can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
- Yours Clothing products are sold on the basis that delivery duty is unpaid. You, as the recipient, may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and before placing an order for international delivery, you are required to check these details.
- It will be your sole responsibility, where applicable to comply with any export controls or sanctions rules applied to products supplied to you.
- We will make every effort to keep you informed should supply of your product(s) be prevented or delayed for reasons beyond our control.
- We shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure of products being delivered when originally specified.
- Changes to an Order
- Any changes to your order must be notified to us within reasonable time, and be in writing (via email).
- If you amend or change your order this could lead to changes to your delivery timetable.
- If you amend or change your order you may also find the item is no longer available, or that the price has changed for which you may be charged.
- Right to cancel
- If you are entering into a contract with us as a consumer online or ordered by telephone, you have the right to cancel* (under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013), all or part of your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the productsyou ordered. *This statutory right to cancel is separate from our goodwill policy, and does not apply to products purchased in our stores.
- When we have received all of your order back, any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund. The delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery.
- If you wish to cancel a product you have ordered from us, please be aware that statutory rights of cancellation do not apply to lingerie, or any products with a hygiene seal where the seal has been removed, broken or damaged.
- To exercise your right to cancel your contract with us, you must inform us of your decision in writing within 14 calendar days after the day you received the products, which you can do by filling in the returns form when you return your order.
- While products are in your position, you must take reasonable care of them until returned to us.
- You shall send back any products or return them to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us.
- The deadline is met if you send back any products before the 14 days has expired. Unless returned to a Yours Clothing store, or Asda collection point you will have to pay any direct cost of returning any products to us.
- Products should be returned either with, or in their original packaging.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the unnecessary handling, in excess of what is necessary to establish, characteristics and functioning of the products.
- We will process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the products.
- For products delivered to a third party, at your request in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us.
- Goodwill Policy
Our “goodwill” policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act or other applicable legislation.
- Our “goodwill” refund or exchange policy is offered when a product(s) are returned in a resalable condition with a valid receipt within 21 days of purchase, excluding sale items.
- Our “goodwill” policy applies where no statutory right to a refund or exchange of a product under the Consumer Rights Act or otherwise applies. Items must be unused, in a re-saleable condition and returned in or with the original packaging to be eligible for a refund under our “goodwill” policy.
- The following items are excluded from our "goodwill" returns policy: Gift cards, beauty products*, earrings, bra accessories*, swimwear*, single use carrier bags, and any products with a seal where the seal is broken. These products can only be returned in accordance with your statutory rights. Some of these items may have their own special conditions which will be provided to you at the time of purchase.
*Please note that these products can only be returned under our “goodwill” policy if they are unopened and have the seal intact.
Our “goodwill” refund policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Regulations or other consumer legislation.
- In Store and Website Purchases – Sale Items Policy
- Our refund or exchange policy for sale items will be made clear to you at the time of purchase in store (including any special conditions that may apply to the product).
- For sale items purchased via our website, if you change your mind within 14 days of receipt we will be happy to either refund or exchange the item.
- Products Lost or Damaged in Transit
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to products in transit that you return to us and, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and obtain proof of postage.
- If products being returned are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you, or deduct from your refund any amount attributable to such loss or damage.
- Returns to Store Exclusions
- Certain products, as notified at the time of purchase, cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded in any of our stores. For any products that are not returnable to a store, please take the parcel to any post office and obtain a receipt as proof of purchase.
- Unwanted products must be returned with any hangers, protective coverings, carriers and in or with the original outer packaging supplied originally.
- Returns by Post
- You can return your online order by post, at your cost unless in accordance with your statutory rights. Please see ourReturns and Refunds Policy for more details.
- Damaged or Incorrectly Supplied Products
- You are responsible for checking all products you ordered are received correctly against your order.
- You must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation, upon delivery of your order. If you are unable to view the items upon receiving them, you must inform us within a reasonable period of time.
- After informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied, you must return them to us as soon as possible.
- We may offer you a replacement product and any refunds given by us will be made to the payment method used when you placed your order. Offered refunds will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
- Statutory Rights
You also have statutory rights, in addition to our “goodwill” policy, and to the right to cancel in clause 13, these include that the productsyou purchase are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and match any product descriptions that accompanied sale.
- Within 30 days of the delivery, you may exercise the right to a refund if the product purchased is not fit for purpose or as described and of a satisfactory quality.
- Within six months of the date of delivery, but after the initial 30 days you are entitled to a repair or replacement if a product is faulty, or where that is not possible, or the repair/replacement does not resolve the fault, a refund.
- After six months, similar rights exist, if you can prove that the fault was present when the product was delivered.
Further information about your statutory rights in the UK can be obtained by contacting your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- Gift Cards and E Gift Cards/Voucher Codes
The minimum and maximum activation amounts are as follows:
Minimum activation amount
Maximum activation amount
Gift cards purchased online
Gift cards purchased in store
- Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at Yours Clothing stores and online in the United Kingdom.
- They can be used in conjunction with a transaction to purchase products of a higher value than the amount on the card.
- They cannot be exchanged for their cash value, or used to buy another gift card or e-gift card.
- Only one gift card, e-gift card, or voucher code can be redeemed in any one transaction.
- If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be returned to the card. (If an e-gift card is used, a credit will be issued to your account).
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. (e-gift cards must be used in a single transaction).
- Gift cards and e-gift cards are valid for the period of 12 months.
- Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry.
- Are treated as cash and Yours Clothing will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Cannot be returned unless they are not of satisfactory quality, which would be in accordance with your statutory rights.
- If you enter a contract with us as a consumer online or by telephone, you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for either a gift card or an e-gift card, provided none of the balance has been spent, at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you placed the order.
- You will not be required to return the physical gift card if you cancel the order.
- Yours Clothing reserves the right to amend the conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Where a productyou ordered is unavailable and we can offer an alternative, you will always have the right to accept or refuse any products that we substitute.
- If you choose to refuse any alternative product that we have substituted, we will offer a refund.
- Free Delivery on Orders Over £50
- Free delivery applies within the UK for products from our website when you spend £50 or more online in a single transaction delivered to a Yours Clothing store under our click and collect scheme. Offer excludes gift cards. The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
- Product Descriptions
- We try to ensure that prices quoted on the website are correct and that all items have a fair product description.
- Orders will only be accepted if the product description and the prices advertised on this website are free of errors.
- We try to display ourproduct colours as accurately as possible on the website, however the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee the colours displayed on your monitor accurately reflects the colour of the product on delivery.
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s)you have ordered are not available and we may offer you alternative product(s).
- Legal Compliance
- You will not use, sell or supply any product(s) purchased from us in an unlawful manner, or for your commercial own commercial gain. You can find out more information about our Wholesale policy here.
- By law there are certain liabilities we cannot exclude in these terms andconditions and nothing within them limits our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud.
- As a consumer you have certain rights, including statutory rights relating to faulty or products that haven’t been properly described. Nothing in these terms andconditions will affect these statutory rights and, we will perform our obligations under these terms andconditions with reasonable care and skill.
- Any productswe supply to you should be of satisfactory quality. If we deliver a product to you that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact us for a repair or replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
- In these terms and conditions, we are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of us breaching them.
- We will not be liable to you if under these terms and conditions, we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations by anything you, or anyone acting on your behalf does, or fails to do, or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- You should follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe. We cannot accept liability for your failure to follow this advice that results in damage to productswe have supplied.
- If you have a complaint regarding a store or the customer service you received in store, in the first instance you should raise the complaint during your visit by speaking to a manager who can deal with it appropriately.
- If your complaint is about our website, our products, or service we have provided you from our website, or over the telephone please contact our customer services team here.
- If we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If you decide to use this service, please use the following Yours Clothing email address when completing the form firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Use
- By accessing, browsing, placing an order on, registering with, or using this website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these terms andconditions in their entirety, do not use this website.
- Use of this website by you, should only be for lawful purposes and you may not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the website.
- Without our prior written consent, you must not copy, reproduce, edit, communicate to the public, deep-link into, or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on the website or the computer codes or elements comprising the website other than solely for your own personal use.
- Content of this website may not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
- Rights Ownership
- All rights, including copyright and intellectual property rights used on, in and to this website are owned by or licensed to Yours Clothing Limited.
- Use of the website grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights, or that of third parties.
- By submitting information (other than compulsory personal information when registering an account), text, photos, graphics or other content to the website, you confirm that you have the right to use the material and grant us a right to use such materials at our discretion, with or without accreditation in any media including, without limitation, to post and remove such materials from the website.
- You further agree to execute all such submissions and do as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and waive any moral rights you acquire in the website.
- Ownership of Submissions
- Other than personal information, all comments, blog posts, product reviews, suggestions, questions, images, product or marketing ideas and any other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Yours Clothing on or through the website or otherwise by you shall become and remain our property once submitted.
- Within these terms and conditions, you must comply with the content standards set out in clause 28.
- You warrant that you own or have the right to use any submissions.
- Social Networking Sites
- These terms and conditions also govern any submissions you make on any Yours Clothing related third party website or page such as our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- We are not responsible for any content or material posted on any third party social networking site and it does not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideas of Yours Clothing or its employees.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- By offering or disclosing any submissions, your agreement to these terms and conditions shall constitute an assignment to Yours Clothing of any intellectual property rights.
- Whenever you use a feature that allows you to upload to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, or make any submissions on any Yours Clothing related third party website, you must comply with the content standards set out in these terms andconditions.
- We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse any third-party advertising on our pages of any social networking sites.
- All rights, including copyright on our websites, and third-party pages are owned by or licensed to Yours Clothing.
- Any use of Yours Clothing social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited unless we have given our permission in writing.
- You confirm that any content you offer by submission is your own and does not infringe the intellectual property of others, including trademarks and copyrighted material.
- Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material in the submissions for any purpose.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any Yours Clothing related third party social networking sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by any user of our website.
- We have the right to remove any submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such submission does not comply with the content standards set out in clause 28.
- Rules for Submissions
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Suppliers or manufacturers are not eligible to post a submission.
- You must be the author and owner of the intellectual property rights.
- Submissions should not include:
- Offensive, abusive or otherwise inappropriate language;
- Blasphemy, discriminatory, profanity, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous, spiteful or comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, or threatening against the personal safety or property of others
- comments about other users commenting, reviewing or blogging on the site
- remarks about criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements
- material impersonating others or personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers
- advertisements or spam material
- third party brand names or trade marks
- Computer script, HTML coding or website URLs
- availability, price, promotions or alternative ordering or delivery information
- information about our suppliers or manufacturers
- unsupported claims about the product producing an effect other than that for which it is indicated
- references to any products other than the product to which the submission relates.
- Yours Clothing, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to not publish the submission, or remove reviews which do not comply with the terms andconditions.
If you require an immediate response from us or have a comment about our service please contact us directly for a quicker response.
- Accuracy of Content
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on this website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Any views expressed in user content are opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of Yours Clothing.
- Damage to Your Computer or Electronic Device
- We use reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is free from viruses and malicious or harmful content, but we cannot guarantee that your use of the content or any links on this website will not cause damage to your computer or device.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment, including antivirus software to use the website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or device.
- We shall not be liable, except where required by applicable law, to any user for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via this website.
- Links to Other Websites
- On this website, we have placed links to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their content.
- We cannot accept any liability, except where required by applicable law in respect of the use of any linked websites.
- Liability Exclusions
- We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms, whether express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of or in connection with these terms andconditions or your use of the website.
- These exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud.
- These terms andconditions shall also not limit or exclude any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law.
- Other Legal Notices
- On areas of this website, there may be other legal notices which relate to your use of the website, all of which together with these terms andconditions govern your use of this website.
- Assignment and Third Party Rights
- We may update or amend these terms and conditions from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the website.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms andconditions to any third party unless we agree in writing.
- We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party at our discretion.
- Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce these terms andconditions. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms andconditions, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- No relaxation or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy.
- Any waiver must be agreed by us in writing.
- If any of these terms andconditions are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these terms andconditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement
- These terms andconditions set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, terms and conditions, warranties or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Law, Jurisdiction and Language
- Any matter that arises out of your use of this website (including any contract entered between you and us through the website) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
- Changes to these Conditions
- We reserve the right to change and update these terms and conditions from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current terms andconditions that apply to your use of the website.
- By continuing to access, browse and use this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our terms and conditions.
- Privacy and Cookie Policies
2.1 These Conditions (as updated by us from time to time) shall set out the entire agreement. No variation of these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by us and attached hereto. You will be subject to the policies and terms in place at the time you order the Goods from us, unless such change is required by law or government or regulatory authority (in which case it will apply to any orders you have previously placed). These Conditions apply to all purchases you make from us at any time, regardless of how the order is made.
2.2 Our employees and agents are not authorised to make any representation concerning the Goods unless confirmed by us to you in writing. In entering into a Contract you acknowledge that you have not relied on any such representations which are not so confirmed.
2.3 Where Goods are to be delivered by instalments, each instalment shall constitute a separate Contract. Failure by us to deliver any instalment shall not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
2.4 All specifications, drawings and particulars of weights, dimensions and performance issued by us are approximate only.
2.5 We reserve the right to withdraw any offer or special promotions without notice. In the event that you have already placed an order under the Conditions that we have accepted we will provide you with a full refund for any money received.
3.1 Your order represents an offer to purchase the Goods which is accepted by us when we issue you with written acceptance of the order. Our acceptance of your order is conditional upon the Goods being intended for personal use and not for resale. By placing an order you warrant that you are at least 16 years old. All orders are subject to availability and on a first-come first-served basis as unfortunately we are unable to reserve Goods. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order.
3.2 If we reasonably believe you are intending to resell the Goods (whether on e-Bay or otherwise) we reserve the right to refuse your order. In the event we do accept your order we will be entitled to treat you as a commercial customer and:-
3.2.1 the rights afforded in clause 10 (Your Right to Cancel) will not apply;
3.2.2 the terms of our Returns Policy’ will be withdrawn;
3.2.3 we will only accept returned Goods within seven days of dispatch if they were defective at the time of receipt;
3.2.4 we will charge a reasonable handling fee, which shall exclude packaging and/or delivery costs for which you shall be liable and which will be confirmed prior to your order being accepted; and
3.2.5 make such other amendments to these Conditions as we deem necessary and only accept an order upon acceptance of the same.
3.3 You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Contract in accordance with these Conditions. We shall not be liable for all costs and expenses incurred by you due to inaccurate information submitted by you or, if the goods are ordered by mobile telephone, as a result of network failure.
3.4 If the Goods are to be manufactured or any process is to be applied to the Goods by us in accordance with a specification submitted by you, (1) the terms of Clause 10 (Your Right to Cancel) shall not apply; (2) you shall indemnify us against all loss, damages, costs and expenses awarded against or incurred by us in connection with or paid or agreed to be paid by us in settlement of any claim for infringement of any patent, copyright, design right, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person which results from our use of your specification; (3) We reserve the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EU requirements.
3.5 If the returns rate of 75% is exceeded by yourself, we reserve the right to charge a £1.00 administration fee for all returned items received on subsequent orders.
4.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order is placed.
4.2 While we try to ensure that all prices in our catalogues and on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered (whether this by our error or an error by any third party), we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods and the order is subsequently cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
4.3 In the event that we are unable to supply the Goods at the price or specification stated in the order, we will where possible notify you of any changes and where the Goods ordered are not available we may offer you substitute goods whereby you will be asked to re-confirm your order at the new price and/or specification. You are not obliged to accept any substitute Goods and will be entitled to receive a full refund if you confirm that the substitute Goods are not acceptable.
4.4 The price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax (at the rate from time to time in force). Any packaging or delivery costs for which you shall be liable will be confirmed prior to your order being placed.
4.5 All voucher codes are not valid on sale items unless specifically stated.
5.1 Please see our Payment Options for our terms of payment.
5.2 If you fail to make any payment on the due date then we reserve the right to: (a) cancel the Contract or suspend further deliveries to you; (b) charge you a reasonable amount of interest on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 3% above Lloyds Bank Plc base rate from time to time from the date the amount was due until payment is made in full, accruing pro rata on a daily basis.
5.3 In the event that a cheque or credit card payment is dishonoured by your bank or credit card provider, they (being your bank, credit card provider or our debt collection company “Transax” or “Certegy Ltd”) may charge a fee. Where we incur any fee or liability as a result of a dishonoured payment, you will be liable to reimburse us in full for the amount we have incurred.
5.4 All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, Yours Clothing Limited will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, credit reference services). We reserve the right to instruct a third party to complete these checks. By ordering from the catalogue or our website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone, SMS or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order and we shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery this may cause. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
6.1 You shall make all arrangements to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
6.2 We aim to provide you with an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready for collection or delivery. Where we become aware that the date of delivery may be delayed, we shall notify you as soon as possible and aim to provide you with a revised date. We shall not be liable for any loss you incur, whether financial or otherwise, resulting directly or indirectly from our delay or failure to meet the estimated date. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract unless previously agreed in writing by us. We may deliver the Goods in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving you reasonable notice.
6.3 If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any instalment) for any reason other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or your fault, and we are accordingly liable to you, our liability shall be limited to the excess (if any) of the cost to you (in the cheapest available market) of similar goods to replace those not delivered over the price of the Goods.
6.4 We reserve the right to deliver your first order of Goods to the cardholder’s registered address, regardless of any alternative address that you may provide to us. Thereafter, we may attempt to deliver Goods to any such alternative address, but this will be at our discretion and we shall not be responsible to you provided we deliver the Goods to either the cardholder’s registered address or any alternative address. In the event we fail to deliver the Goods to the cardholder’s registered address or any such alternative address within 90 days’ or following 3 attempts by us (whichever is earlier) due to reason(s) reasonably considered to be your fault than we may in our discretion refund the sum paid to us by you and cancel the Contract.
6.5 If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery then we reserve the right to store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage or subsequent delivery charges which we may incur.
6.6 Please see our Delivery policy here for delivery charges.
6.7 You will be liable for all customs requirements and duties arising for delivery of Goods outside the UK. We accept no responsibility for these requirements and duties. Any such charges must be borne by you and you are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are importing the Goods. We shall not be liable for delayed delivery times due to packages being inspected by customs. You agree that if we incur any liability due to your failure to comply with custom requirements and duties by you that you shall reimburse us for against all loss, damages, costs and expenses awarded against or incurred by us in connection with such claim.
6.8 In order to ensure a quick and convenient delivery process we will need to provide the delivery company with the following information: your name, delivery address, email and contact telephone number.
6.9 If the order is returned to us after the delivery company have made sufficient attempts, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £1.00 per item received back and retain the original delivery charge.
6.10 If the order is not collected from your chosen store within the specified time, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £1.00 per item received back and retain the original delivery charge. If no delivery charge was incurred we reserve the right to deduct £2.00 towards the transit costs
6.11 If the order is not collected from your chosen store within 10 days, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £1.00 per item received back and retain the original delivery charge. If no delivery charge was incurred we reserve the right to deduct £2.00 towards the transit costs
7.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to you in the case of Goods to be delivered otherwise than at our premises, at the time of delivery or, if you fail to take delivery of the Goods, the time when you have collected the Goods.
7.2 Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk for the Goods to you, the transfer of the ownership of the Goods shall not pass to you until we have received in cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods.
7.3 Until such time as the as the property in the Goods passes to you and where you fail to pay for the Goods in accordance with these Conditions, we shall be entitled, at any time, to require you to deliver up the Goods to us and, if you fail to do so seek a court order to permit us to enter upon any premises where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods.
8.1 Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, and except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law. Where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer.
8.2 Where the Goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976, as amended) your legal rights are not affected by these Conditions. Further information on your legal rights can be obtained from Trading Standards or Citizens Advice Bureaux.
8.3 The warranty contained in Clause 8.1 does not apply to any defect in the Goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the Goods in a way that we do not recommend, your failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair you carry out without our prior written approval.
8.4 In the unlikely event that the Goods do not conform to these Conditions, please let us know as soon as possible after delivery. We will collect the Goods on a date agreed between us or ask you to return the Goods to us at our cost and once we have checked that the Goods are faulty, we will either:
(a) provide you with a full or partial refund;
(b) replace the Goods; or
(c) repair the Goods.
8.5 Subject to clause 8.6 and clause 8.7, if either of us fails to comply with these Conditions, neither of us shall be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except for those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the failure to comply with these Conditions.
8.6 Subject to clause 8.7, neither of us shall be responsible for losses that result from our failure to comply with these Conditions which fall into the categories of loss of income or revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, any waste of time. However, this clause 8.6 shall not prevent claims for foreseeable loss of, or damage to, your physical property.
8.7 Nothing in these Conditions excludes or limits in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
9.1 Neither party shall be liable to the other or deemed to be in breach of Contract by reason of delay or failure to perform any of that party’s obligations if the delay or failure is due to an act or cause beyond that party’s reasonable control.
9.2 These Conditions do not purport to confer a benefit on any third party.
9.3 Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Conditions shall be in writing or by email addressed to the other party and delivered to the address or email address provided at the time the order is confirmed or any subsequent or alternative address which one party may notify to the other from time to time.
9.4 Where we do not take action against you for any breach of the Contract, we shall not be prevented from taking action against you in respect of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
9.5 Where any competent authority deems any Condition to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the offending part shall be removed and the validity of the remainder of the Conditions shall not be affected.
9.6 The Contract and these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9.7 We reserve the right to monitor and record telephone calls our staff receive and make, in order to monitor staff performance and ensure the highest service possible is provided to our customers.
9.8 The copyright in all photographs, images and descriptions contained in our catalogue and on our website are owned by Yours Clothing Limited and may not be reproduced without the express consent of Yours Clothing Limited.
9.9 All dealings between us in connection with these Conditions and each Contract shall be carried on in the English language.
9.10 You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights under these Terms.
10.1 If, for any reason you are unhappy with the Goods, you have the right to cancel your order at any time within seven working days from the day after the day on which the Goods were received.
10.2 If you wish to cancel before the Goods are dispatched, you are asked to contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (0044 8448 204 204 charged at local rates) as soon as reasonably possible.
10.3 If you wish to cancel after the Goods are dispatched, please return the Goods to us indicating whether you require an exchange or refund as soon as possible. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we have a right of action against you for compensation. Please refer to our Returns policy.
10.4 Please note that the right of cancellation does not apply where Goods are specifically made to your specification or personalised at your request.
11.1 We may make available to you promotional codes from time to time. Any use by you of a promotional code in respect of an order shall only be permitted where used by the person for whom it is intended and for a single use.
11.2 Promotional codes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
11.3 There is no cash alternative available in respect of the promotional code.
11.4 We may withdraw the promotional code at any time without notice.
11.5 Promotional codes are only available on UK mainland orders unless otherwise stated.
11.6 Promotional codes cannot be used against delivery costs and against sale items unless otherwise stated.
11.7 Promotion codes cannot be used after the expiration date.
11.8 Promotional codes will only be accepted if submitted at the point of order. We will not subsequently apply a promotional code if the order is submitted without the promotional codes application. Please check your order thoroughly before placing it to avoid disappointment.
11.9 The promotional code will be applied to the Goods purchased. Any returns or refunds on Goods purchased with the benefit of the promotional code will be based on the promotional code no longer being valid hence the full price will be deemed to apply to all products purchased in that order.
11.10 Discount promotional codes are deducted proportionally across all items in an order depending on cost of products. Any returned items would have this proportional amount deducted from any refunds owed.
12.1 We may in our sole discretion offer competitions to you at such times and in such manners as we deem appropriate.
12.2 All prizes offered are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
12.3 There will be one entry per person, per residential address only unless otherwise stated. We may in our discretion deem duplicate entries void.
12.4 There will be only one winner per competition, drawn at random after the closing date unless otherwise stated.
12.5 Our decision as to the winner of the competition is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12.6 Winners will be notified by email.
12.7 Prizes will be delivered to your nominated address at our expense. You shall inform us of all information necessary to ensure that the prize is delivered as soon as reasonably practicably.
12.8 Competitions are open to UK residents only.
12.9 Employees, families and friends of Yours Clothing Limited are not allowed entry.
12.10 Please read the terms and conditions of any competition carefully before taking part in the same.
12.11 'Win a £1000 competition' By submitting your email address you agree to subscribe to the Yours Clothing Database. You're able to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
13.1 We in our sole discretion operate an offer whereby you earn an incentive if you introduce a friend who proceeds to completing a purchase of Good(s) from us.
13.2 We reserve the right to substitute or amend the offer at any time. Any unused codes must be used by the expiry date.
13.3 We reserve the right to cease the Introduce a Friend promotion at anytime, should we choose to do this then we will honour all outstanding referred friend vouchers up to and including the date of termination.
13.4 You are responsible for ensuring you obtain your friends’ permission prior to you referring them as a friend. We will not accept any responsibility for an individual complaint in this regard following you submitting your friends’ details to us.
13.5 You will not receive any benefit of the scheme if your friend is already a customer of ours.
13.6 This offer is only available to UK mainland customers unless otherwise stated.
14.1 Multibuy promotions may be offered by us in our sole discretion. This offer entitles you to buy one get one free, or get the lowest priced item stated in the promotion free or the reduced price when you buy at least the minimum number of qualifying items in a single transaction. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any point without notice.
14.2 Multibuy promotions will not be available on permanently reduced items or sale items.
14.3 We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the promotion at any time.
14.4 No cash alternative will be given.
14.5 If you require an exchange or refund of any of the Goods on a multi buy that includes a free gift then then all qualifying items must be returned. The free item cannot be refunded for money or credit. For all other multi buy returns where only at least one of the multi buy items is returned then the multi buy promotion will be deemed void and any refund will be based on the order price without the multi buy promotion being applied.
15.1 If you pay for your goods using a Gift Card and you wish to cancel your order or return your items, you are welcome to do so, however, please note, that we will be unable to directly refund your Gift Card back with the amount. Instead, we will only be able to refund the amount as store credit, where the amount you originally paid will be added on to your Yours Clothing account to use on future purchases.
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
16.1 Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident;
16.2 War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition;
16.3 Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
16.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
16.5 Strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party);
16.6 Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
16.7 Delays with delivery due to adverse weather conditions.
Your item/s will be reserved in your chosen store for a maximum of 48 hours after you receive your confirmation email.
You will receive an email confirming your collection within a few hours – please do not try to collect before receiving this confirmation email.
Please show your confirmation collection email when you arrive to store.
No payment is taken online for Reserve in Store, this will be taken when you pick up your items from store.
*Unfortunately next day delivery cannot be guaranteed for Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland
Yoursclothing limited is a company registered in england and wales.
VAT no. gb 638 3272 29
Registered No. 2886196.